Jamber mugs are made from industrial-grade ceramic, made in the USA. Glazes are also made in the USA.
Jamber Mug FAQs
Jamber 12oz mugs hold about 13oz of liquid, when full to the brim.
Jamber mugs are:
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Oven safe
Jamber mugs are proudly made of high quality ceramic in the United States
Removing Coffee Stains
- Option 1: Pour boiling water into the cup, and let sit for 5 min.
- Option 2: Use a scotch pad with a little dish soap and baking soda, and scrub the stain out.
Removing Metal Marks
- Use a scotch pad with a little dish soap and baking soda, and scrub the stain out.
We ship orders Monday - Friday.
- Orders placed before 1 PM ET are shipped out the next business day after the order has been received.
- Orders placed after 1 PM ET are shipped out 2 business days after the order has been received. For example, an order placed on a Monday at 3 PM ET will ship on Wednesday.
- Once your order has been shipped it will be in transit, based on the times below:
US customers (48 contiguous states):
- Shipping times are 3-7 business days, via USPS, FedEx, or UPS
- We ship orders from Connecticut.
- We also now offer 2 Day and Overnight Shipping through FedEx!
US customers (Alaska and Hawaii):
- Shipping times are 3-7 business days, via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipping times are 6-14 days, via USPS, FedEx, or UPS.